Friday 16 August 2013

August 16th

i know he will never read this but if only he knows...

he changed my life into a better one
he had taught me that being different is ok
he made me ignore those hates, those people who are cruel and judgmental
he taught me to be myself no matter what happens
he told me not to let anyone put me down or tell me that i cant do it
he taught me to choose the group of friends who i know will have my back no matter what
he made me accept the fact that everyone has a dark side
he taught me to never stop and lose everything but keep going instead
his smiles on those sexy lips make me smile along
his laughs are adorable
his voice is powerful
his music is so inspiring and never gets old
he enlightens my gloomy day
he made me realized that i have to work hard to achieve my dream
he made me believed that dreams do come true...

i've had this dream where i wanted to meet him so bad and finally i met him.
i've had this dream where i wanted him to follow me on twitter and at last he did followed both of my accounts.
i've had this dream where i watched him perform on the stage, guess what? i went to see him.
i've had this dream where i really wanted to meet him in personal, at least have a photo together. it all happened.
and i have this dreams where i want to be noticed by him, i want him to reply my DM, another photo with him, i want him to visit Malaysia once again. some of them may sound impossible but we cant predict the future.
dreams do really come true.

saturday, August 16th 1997 in Kell West Regional Hospital in Wichita Falls, Texas in room 205, 2nd floor




a star was born.




wish u a happy 47th birthday GREYSON MICHAEL CHANCE <3


2010
2011
2012
2013

hope u'll success in your career in the future, keep making inspiring music, ignore the haters, enchancers are always here for you, supporting u through good and tough times, please dont ever change, we love u for who you are, you'll forever be that boy who sang paparazzi on the piano who inspires us a lot ! please come to Malaysia soon because we miss you so bad, and everybody cant wait for your new music. ilysm <3





No comments:

Post a Comment