Sunday 29 April 2012

holla ;)

okay lets talk bout today. wah, so boring n lifeless. I slept at 7am then woke up at 11am, continue to sleep again n woke up at 2pm. teruk isn't it. I challenged myself to update my blog in english so.. yeah I know I have the worst grammar, but at least I tried. Remembered Greyson said in his song "You're so afraid of taking chances, how you're gonna reach the top?" yeah, you're right baby. I'll never get ahead if I stay in the same position. YOLO so enjoy your life people ! pss.. dont living inside a box, its not fun at all, I warned you :p




just back to dashboard from this chinese girl's blog. she's an enchancer too same as me n n she's pretty .Y. she also won the contest to meet CHANCE!! wah so lucky. Im so jelly of her but at the same time, im happy for her. lol even tho it hurts inside. t__t uhh okay here is her twitter acc --> Kate .. she's 16th but friendly tho ;) she's student of sbu. hahaa Seri Bintang Utara.




lately, I cant sleep, HARD TO SLEEP. yeah, amnesia, kind off la. dont know what to do more. so im on my twitter besides my fb, lol told you its boring. im scrolling down and up and down again, rt others' tweet, nobodys mention me ._. so sad im alone.


forever alone ._.


okay, next wed which is on may 2nd is my jpj test. so boring, so not-so-nervous, so lazy meh. hope i'll pass this 6758765392301031972th test. hate it. i hate the car, i hate everything. lol its myself who didnt do it seriously. hahaa pray for me kay guys (:


he told me to focus ;p


okay, right now I smell something fishy. there it was. my brother is feeding himself after his long journey. just got home from cc act. hahaa I'm hungry too so lego get some food. bye.


we're having dinner together <3

No comments:

Post a Comment